Search

Google

Friday 9 November 2007

Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines


Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines

Mr Ashish Kirpal Pandit is the CEO of Fortis HealthWorld Ltd, the retail arm of the Fortis Group. An MBA from Indiana State University, Mr Pandit’s tryst with Fortis HealthWorld began in early 2006. His focus on detail has been instrumental in powering the company to its current leading position. Mr Pandit is a traveller by spirit and an avid golfer. Here’s his take on four questions from Business Line:

Two things that my education/training taught me:

Honing my analytical skills — this has helped me in identifying trends.

Clear and effective communication is the key to success.

Two things I learnt from my work/real life:

To take up challenges and turn them into opportunities.

Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.

One quality I look for the most in a new recruit:

Energy, enthusiasm and eye for detail.

A book that I read recently:
The Pursuit of Wow!, by Tom Peters.

No comments:

Team 1 Dubai : Your e-Home for TQM & Positive Thinking Headline Animator